Friday 9 November 2012

Distant Worlds: 25 years anniversary of Final Fantasy


After my first experience of Distant Worlds last year, I waited patiently for the tickets to go on sale for the 25th Anniversary concert in London. Within minutes 25 years worth of excitement and music had been wiped from the website by Czech hackers. Luckily some people managed to buy tickets. I was not one of them.

A month went passed and more and more of my friends mentioned they had tickets and wanted to know if I was going – much salt was rubbed and eventually I forgot altogether until a few days before when a friend had happened to find tickets on gumtree XD

To read more about the playlist, images and video go read the full review on animepicks.co.uk

http://animepicks.co.uk/2012/11/distant-worlds-25-years-of-final-fantasy-music-celebrated-in-london/

No comments:

Post a Comment