Monday 9 December 2013

Video Review: Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness

My casual Fuka Cosplay

I'm pleased to announce the doods from my previous IGN pub quiz article, see their mug shot here.
Josiah, Cheryl, Arfaaaaaaaan and a few more cool peeps are working on a games website, well I say 'working on' Josiah is the mastermind behind building the site, the rest of us contribute. It's nice we can all bounce off ideas of each other and one member is even Australia.Here's my first game review off my favourite Japanese role playing game series Disgaea <3 p="">
In Parallax Play 's debut video review, Aisha Anime (aka me) checks out Disgaea D2 for PS3 from NIS America, Inc. Doooood! I like the series so much I even cosplayed as Fuka the protagonist from Disgaea 4 :D


http://parallaxplay.com/video-review-disgaea-d2-a-brighter-darkness/

Fuka from Disgaea 4


Find my detailed review on Animepicks.co.uk  here -
http://animepicks.co.uk/2013/10/game-review-disgaea-d2-halloween-special/

No comments:

Post a Comment